Jump to Main Content
- Labouche, Anne‐Marie; Richards, Shane A.; Pannell, John R.
- The journal of ecology 2017 v.105 no.1 pp. 197-208
- Mercurialis annua, etc ; animals; daughters; dioecy; females; field experimentation; males; mothers; outcrossing; pollen; seed quality; seed set; seedling growth; seeds; selfing; wind pollination; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... stigmas of the wind‐pollinated dioecious plant Mercurialis annua by varying the ...
- Dorken, Marcel E.; Freckleton, Robert P.; Pannell, John R.
- The journal of ecology 2017 v.105 no.4 pp. 1044-1057
- Mercurialis annua, etc ; annuals; autocorrelation; demography; extinction; females; geographical distribution; hermaphroditism; life history; longitudinal studies; males; mature plants; models; plant density; population dynamics; prediction; selfing; vegetation cover; Iberian Peninsula; Morocco; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... longitudinal study of the wind‐pollinated annual plant Mercurialis annua that varies ...
... In Mercurialis annua, regional variation in apparent extinction rates is affected ...
... dimorphic regions. We surveyed 356 populations of M. annua along five regional transects ...