Jump to Main Content
- Li, Ming; Shi, Z.
- The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2019 v.23 no.2 pp. 211-216
- adults; body mass index; cognition; cohort studies; diet; energy intake; lifestyle; nutrition surveys; regression analysis; telephones; China
- ... OBJECTIVES: We aimed to investigate the association of nut intake with cognitive function in Chinese adults aged 55 and over. DESIGN: This was a prospective open cohort study with repeated measurements of diet and cognition scores. PARTICIPANTS/SETTINGS: 4822 adults aged 55 and over participating in the China Health Nutrition Survey during 1991–2006. MEASUREMENTS: Global cognitive function measure ...
- Yao, Yao; Fu, Shihui; Li, N.; Hu, F.; Zhang, H.; Zhu, Q.; Luan, F.; Zhang, F.; Zhao, Yali; He, Y.
- The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2019 v.23 no.2 pp. 165-171
- alcohols; blood sampling; blood serum; body mass index; education; exposure duration; females; fish consumption; lifestyle; males; parathyroid hormone; questionnaires; regression analysis; sociodemographic characteristics; tea (beverage); vitamin D; vitamin D deficiency; vitamin status; women; China
- ... OBJECTIVES: This study aims to investigate the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in Chinese centenarians and to identify the factors associated with vitamin D deficiency. DESIGN: Cross-sectional population-based study SETTING: Hainan province in the south of China. PARTICIPANTS: 943 subjects aged 100 years old and older. METHODS: Details on sociodemographics and lifestyle characteristics were col ...