Jump to Main Content
- Jang, Tae‐Soo; Parker, John S.; Weiss‐Schneeweiss, Hanna
- The new phytologist 2016 v.210 no.2 pp. 669-679
- satellite DNA, etc ; Asparagaceae; chromosome aberrations; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; cytotypes; diploidy; evolution; genome; hybrids; in situ hybridization; polyploidy; ribosomal DNA; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Supernumerary B chromosomes (Bs) are genomic parasitic components, originating from the A complement via chromosomal rearrangements, which follow their own evolutionary trajectories. They often contain repetitive DNAs, some shared with regular chromosomes and some newly evolved. Genomic composition, origin and evolution of Bs have been analysed in the chromosomally variable Prospero autumnale comp ...
- PubMed Central:
- Fiallo‐Olivé, Elvira; Tovar, Remedios; Navas‐Castillo, Jesús
- The new phytologist 2016 v.212 no.3 pp. 680-692
- satellite DNA, etc ; African cassava mosaic virus; Beet curly top virus; Bemisia tabaci; Nicotiana benthamiana; Tomato leaf deformation virus; Tomato yellow leaf curl Sardinia virus; Tomato yellow leaf curl virus; chemical elements; clones; helper viruses; hosts; intergenic DNA; pathogenicity; satellites; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Deltasatellites are small noncoding DNA satellites associated with begomoviruses. The study presented here has investigated the biology of two deltasatellites found in wild malvaceous plants in the New World (NW). Infectious clones of two NW deltasatellites (from Malvastrum coromandelianum and Sidastrum micranthum) and associated begomoviruses were constructed. Infectivity in Nicotiana benthamiana ...