Jump to Main Content
- Tisserant, E.; Da Silva, C.; Kohler, A.; Morin, E.; Wincker, P.; Martin, F.
- The new phytologist 2011 v.189 no.3 pp. 883-891
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; ectomycorrhizae; DNA libraries; complementary DNA; open reading frames; developmental stages; mycelium; codons; transcriptome; exons; fruiting bodies; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... • The functional complexity of the Tuber melanosporum transcriptome has not yet been fully elucidated. Here, we applied high-throughput Illumina RNA-sequencing (RNA-Seq) to the transcriptome of T. melanosporum at different major developmental stages, that is free-living mycelium, fruiting body and ectomycorrhiza. • Sequencing of cDNA libraries generated a total of c. 24 million sequence reads repr ...
- Montanini, Barbara; Levati, Elisabetta; Bolchi, Angelo; Kohler, Annegret; Morin, Emmanuelle; Tisserant, Emilie; Martin, Francis; Ottonello, Simone
- The new phytologist 2011 v.189 no.3 pp. 736-750
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; transcription factors; mycorrhizal fungi; symbiosis; genome; developmental stages; yeasts; gene expression; tubers; transcriptome; screening; fruiting bodies; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... • Developmental transitions associated with the life cycle of plant-symbiotic fungi, such as the ascomycete Tuber melanosporum, are likely to require an extensive reprogramming of gene expression brought about by transcription factors (TFs). To date, little is known about the transcriptome alterations that accompany developmental shifts associated with symbiosis or fruiting body formation. • Takin ...