Jump to Main Content
- Martinez, A.; Sparks, C.; Hart, C.A.; Thompson, J.; Jepson, I.
- The plant journal 1999 v.19 no.1 pp. 97-106
- recombinant DNA, etc ; Nicotiana tabacum; transgenic plants; DNA-binding domains; transcriptional activation; reporter genes; beta-glucuronidase; gene expression; enzyme activity; tebufenozide; protoplasts; hormone receptors; transcription (genetics); promoter regions; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A novel chemical-induced gene regulatory system for plants consisting of two molecular components is described. The first, or regulatory, cassette comprises a chimeric receptor composed of the hinge and ligand binding domains of the Heliothis virescens ecdysone receptor and the transactivation domain of the Herpes simplex VP16 protein fused to the DNA binding domain and transactivation of a mammal ...
- Cerdan, P.D.; Yanovsky, M.J.; Reymundo, F.C.; Nagatani, A.; Staneloni, R.J.; Whitelam, G.C.; Casal, J.J.
- The plant journal 1999 v.18 no.5 pp. 499-507
- recombinant DNA, etc ; Arabidopsis thaliana; phytochrome; light intensity; genes; hypocotyls; cotyledons; far-red light; red light; mutants; reporter genes; beta-glucuronidase; transgenic plants; promoter regions; light harvesting complex; etiolation; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Phytochrome A (phyA) and phytochrome B (phyB) share the control of many processes but little is known about mutual signaling regulation. Here, we report on the interactions between phyA and phyB in the control of the activity of an Lhcb1*2 gene fused to a reporter, hypocotyl growth and cotyledon unfolding in etiolated Arabidopsis thaliana. The very-low fluence responses (VLFR) induced by pulsed fa ...