Jump to Main Content
- Ashwell, M.; Freire, M.; O’Nan, A.T.; Benito, J.; Hash, J.; McCulloch, R.S.; Lascelles, B.D.X.
- The veterinary journal 2019 v.243 pp. 42-47
- adults; animal models; cats; chemokine CX3CL1; essential genes; hindlimbs; humans; neurons; osteoarthritis; pain; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; radiography; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal proteins; rodents; spinal cord; tissues; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Degenerative joint disease (DJD) associated-pain is a clinically relevant and common condition affecting domesticated cats and other species including humans. Identification of the neurobiological signature of pain is well developed in rodent pain models, however such information is lacking from animals or humans with naturally occurring painful conditions. In this study, identification of houseke ...
- Reinero, Carol
- The veterinary journal 2019 v.243 pp. 48-54
- cats; dog diseases; dogs; fibrosis; histopathology; humans; image analysis; inflammation; prognosis; respiratory tract diseases
- ... Interstitial lung diseases (ILDs), also called diffuse parenchymal lung diseases, are a large heterogenous group of non-infectious, non-neoplastic disorders characterized by varied patterns of inflammation and fibrosis (Travis et al., 2002). In humans, accurate classification of interstitial lung diseases (ILDs) requires multidisciplinary collaboration between clinicians, radiologists and patholog ...