Jump to Main Content
- van Duijn, L.; Veldhuis, A.M.B.; Mars, M.H.; de Roo, B.; Lam, T.J.G.M.
- The veterinary journal 2019 v.245 pp. 55-60
- antigen detection, etc ; laws and regulations; dairy herds; antibodies; farmers; farms; Bovine viral diarrhea virus 1; dairy farming; subsidies; neonates; calves; Netherlands; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The outcomes of a voluntary bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV) control programme that has been in place in the Netherlands since 1997 were analysed. This ‘BVDV-free’ programme was studied in dairy herds in the period 1 August 2007 to 1 August 2013. The programme was based on a test and cull approach at the herd level, after which the BVDV status was monitored by testing young stock for antibodies ...
- Elad, Daniel
- The veterinary journal 2019 v.243 pp. 82-90
- antigen detection, etc ; Aspergillus; German Shepherd; antibodies; blood proteins; diagnostic techniques; disease diagnosis; dog diseases; dogs; drugs; etiological agents; females; fever; fungi; gait; genes; head; hosts; image analysis; mycoses; neutrophils; osteomyelitis; pathogenesis; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); specific gravity; uremia; urine; virulence; weight loss; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... Disseminated canine mold infections are reviewed. Case inclusion criteria were dogs as hosts, two or more non-adjacent organs affected and identification of the etiological agent at least to the genus level. Of the 157 cases identified, 59.3% were caused by Aspergillus spp. of which 36.3% belonged to the section Terrei. German Shepherd breed dogs constituted 67.8% of the cases, 89.7% of which were ...