Jump to Main Content
- Keller, Kane R.; Lau, Jennifer A.
- Thejournal of ecology 2018 v.106 no.3 pp. 1046-1056
- Chamaecrista fasciculata, etc ; biotic factors; community structure; environmental factors; environmental impact; fertilizer application; genetic variation; host plants; indigenous species; intraspecific variation; legumes; mutualism; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nitrogen fixation; nutrient availability; plant communities; prediction; soil; soil nutrients; species diversity; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Chamaecrista fasciculata to explore intraspecific variation in focal traits related to ...
... of rhizobia, nitrogen fertilization and population identity of C. fasciculata in ...
... traits across C. fasciculata populations. From the experimental mesocosms, we found ...
- Holah, Jenny C.; Alexander, Helen M.
- Thejournal of ecology 1999 v.87 no.4 pp. 598-608
- Andropogon gerardii; Fabaceae; prairies; plant pathogenic fungi; soil fungi; plant communities; plant competition; spatial distribution; soil; soil sterilization; inflorescences; roots; tillering; biomass; root systems; leaves; dry matter partitioning; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae
- ... grass, and Chamaecrista fasciculata, an annual legume) were reciprocally transplanted ...
... different ‘soil types’. 2 Chamaecrista fasciculata plants were smaller when grown in ...
... their own soils. However, fungi associated with Chamaecrista fasciculata were ...