Jump to Main Content
- Lamb, C. R.; Steel, R.; Lipscomb, V. J.
- Thejournal of small animal practice 2018 v.59 no.12 pp. 752-757
- adenoma; diaphragm; dogs; gall bladder; hepatoma; histology; portal vein
- ... OBJECTIVES: To identify CT features of canine hepatic masses that could be used to determine their divisional or lobar origin. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Preoperative, postcontrast CT images of 57 surgically resected hepatic masses were reviewed with respect to their size, position relative to the midline, gallbladder and portal vein, nearest recognisable hepatic lobar vein or portal vein and point of ...
- Bernardé, A.; Rochereau, P.; Matres‐Lorenzo, L.; Brissot, H.
- Thejournal of small animal practice 2018 v.59 no.12 pp. 734-741
- castration; defecation; diaphragm; dogs; hernia; ligaments; postoperative complications; signs and symptoms (animals and humans)
- ... OBJECTIVES: To report the short‐ and long‐term outcomes and recurrence rate in dogs treated for apparently unilateral perineal hernia with bilateral herniorrhaphy, castration, colopexy, vas deferens pexy with or without cystopexy in single‐stage procedures. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Thirty‐one client‐owned dogs with apparently unilateral perineal hernia were included. Perineal hernias were repaired b ...