Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Zhongjun; Guo, Ke; Jin, Shulan; Pan, Huahua
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2019 v.135 no.1-2 pp. 375-390
- hinterland, etc ; Kobresia macrantha; alpine grasslands; atmospheric precipitation; biogeography; climate; climate change; forage; geographic information systems; habitats; lakes; models; sustainable development; China; Himalayan region; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The issue that climatic change has great influence on species distribution is currently of great interest in field of biogeography. Six typical Kobresia species are selected from alpine grassland of Tibetan Plateau (TP) as research objects which are the high-quality forage for local husbandry, and their distribution changes are modeled in four periods by using MaxEnt model and GIS technology. The ...
- Wu, Tonghua; Qin, Yanhui; Wu, Xiaodong; Li, Ren; Zou, Defu; Xie, Changwei
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2018 v.132 no.3-4 pp. 1187-1199
- hinterland, etc ; air; air temperature; altitude; climate change; correlation; freezing; permafrost; summer; temporal variation; thawing; time series analysis; winter; China; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The spatial and temporal changes of the ground surface freezing indices (GFIs), ground surface thawing indices (GTIs), air freezing indices (AFIs), and air thawing indices (ATIs) in permafrost and seasonally frozen ground regions of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau (QTP) were analyzed based on the daily ground surface and air temperatures from 69 meteorological stations using the Mann–Kendall test and Se ...