Jump to Main Content
- Cheval, Sorin; Constantin, Sorin
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2019 v.135 no.3-4 pp. 1583-1593
- hinterland, etc ; air temperature; climate; coasts; land cover; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; remote sensing; seawater; spring; summer; surface water temperature; thermal properties; winter; Black Sea; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... This study investigates the Black Sea influence on the thermal characteristics of its western hinterland based on satellite imagery acquired by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS). The marine impact on the land surface temperature (LST) values is detected at daily, seasonal and annual time scales, and a strong linkage with the land cover is demonstrated. The remote sensing pr ...
- Hu, Zhongjun; Guo, Ke; Jin, Shulan; Pan, Huahua
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2019 v.135 no.1-2 pp. 375-390
- hinterland, etc ; Kobresia macrantha; alpine grasslands; atmospheric precipitation; biogeography; climate; climate change; forage; geographic information systems; habitats; lakes; models; sustainable development; China; Himalayan region; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The issue that climatic change has great influence on species distribution is currently of great interest in field of biogeography. Six typical Kobresia species are selected from alpine grassland of Tibetan Plateau (TP) as research objects which are the high-quality forage for local husbandry, and their distribution changes are modeled in four periods by using MaxEnt model and GIS technology. The ...