Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Q.; Saghai Maroof, M.A.; Lu, T.Y.; Shen, B.Z.
- Theoretical and applied genetics 1992 v.83 no.4 pp. 495-499
- restriction fragment length polymorphism; Oryza sativa; DNA; chromosome mapping; genetic variation; genetic markers
- ... Genetic diversity and differentiation in indica and japonica groups of the cultivated rice (Oryza sativa L.) were studied by assaying DNA restriction fragment length polymorphisms of 12 indica and 14 japonica rice lines digested with three restriction endonucleases. A total of 49 probes were selected to represent the entire RFLP map at intervals of 20-30 cM. It was shown that 95 of the 145 possibl ...
- Yang, D.I.; Feng, T.Y.; Chen, C.C.; Lai, Y.K.
- Theoretical and applied genetics 1992 v.83 no.4 pp. 515-527
- point mutation; restriction mapping; Nicotiana sylvestris; DNA; Nicotiana tabacum; Nicotiana plumbaginifolia; chloroplasts
- ... The restriction profiles of chloroplast DNA (cpDNA) from Nicotiana tabacum, N. sylvestris, N. plumbaginifolia, and N. otophora were obtained with respect to AvaI, BamHI, BglI, HindIII, PstI, PvuII, SalI, and XhoI. An efficient mapping method for the construction of cpDNA physical maps in Nicotiana was established via a computer-aided analysis of the complete cpDNA sequence of N. tabacum for probe ...