Jump to Main Content
- Kamthan, Ayushi; Chaudhuri, Abira; Kamthan, Mohan; Datta, Asis
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2016 v.129 no.9 pp. 1639-1655
- DNA; abiotic stress; biosafety; cisgenesis; commercialization; consumer acceptance; crops; cultivars; foods; gene silencing; genetic improvement; hybridization; intragenesis; malnutrition; mutation; nucleases; nutrition; nutritive value; phenotype; transgenes; transgenesis; transgenic plants
- ... KEY MESSAGE : New advances in crop genetic engineering can significantly pace up the development of genetically improved varieties with enhanced yield, nutrition and tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses. Genetically modified (GM) crops can act as powerful complement to the crops produced by laborious and time consuming conventional breeding methods to meet the worldwide demand for quality food ...
- Dhar, M.S.; Pethe, V.V.; Gupta, V.S.; Ranjekar, P.K.
- Theoretical and applied genetics 1990 v.80 no.3 pp. 402-408
- Oryza sativa; cultivars; DNA; cytosine; adenine; methylation; restriction mapping; Southern blotting; nucleases; shoots; embryo (plant); repetitive sequences