Jump to Main Content
- Qiu, Yongfu; Guo, Jianping; Jing, Shengli; Zhu, Lili; He, Guangcun
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2010 v.121 no.8 pp. 1601-1611
- antibiotics, etc ; Nilaparvata lugens; backcrossing; chromosomes; cultivars; genes; growth and development; insect pests; isogenic lines; microsatellite repeats; parents; phenotypic variation; rice; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Brown planthopper (Nilaparvata lugens Stål, BPH) is one of the most destructive insect pests of rice. Exploring resistance genes from diverse germplasms and incorporating them into cultivated varieties are critical for controlling this insect. The rice variety Swarnalata was reported to carry a resistance gene (designated Bph6), which has not yet been assigned to a chromosome location and the resi ...
- Vain, P.; Afolabi, A. S.; Worland, B.; Snape, J. W.
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2003 v.107 no.2 pp. 210-217
- antibiotic resistance, etc ; Agrobacterium; Oryza sativa; herbicide resistance; loci; phenotype; plasmids; production technology; progeny; reporter genes; rice; transfer DNA; transgenes; transgenic plants; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Transgene integration, expression level and stability have been studied, across two generations, in a population of rice plants transformed using a new dual binary vector system: pGreen/pSoup. pGreen is a small Ti binary vector unable to replicate in Agrobacterium without the presence of another binary plasmid, pSoup, in the same strain. We engineered both pGreen and pSoup to contain each a differ ...