Jump to Main Content
- Rode, Kristina, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2020 v.148 pp. 122-131
- Leydig cells; Sertoli cells; Western blotting; adults; antibodies; atrophy; cytoplasm; dogs; fluorescent antibody technique; gene expression regulation; immunohistochemistry; messenger RNA; neoplasm progression; neoplasms; protein content; proteins; puberty; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; spermatogenesis; staining; tight junctions; transcription (genetics)
- ... The blood-testis barrier (BTB) consists of different cell-to-cell connections, including tight junction proteins like claudin-11 (CLDN11). For dogs, only limited data is published dealing with these proteins in general. Therefore, their physiological relevance, their postnatal expression, and their distribution pattern in pathological conditions, e.g. in altered spermatogenesis and testicular neop ...
- Rode, Kristina, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Theriogenology 2016 v.86 no.6 pp. 1445-1452
- biopsy; endometrium; hysteroscopy; image analysis; mares; slaughterhouses; white light
- ... In this study, endometrosis and angiosclerosis in mares were studied. Endometrosis is a severe, progressive, and irreversible fibrotic condition that affects the endometrium, whereas angiosclerosis refers to thickening of vessel walls due to degenerative changes leading to reduced elasticity of the walls and lower perfusion. Histologic evaluations were performed on biopsies and compared with vascu ...