Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jinping; Hu, Jieqiong; Wang, Teng; Gan, Jinhua; Xie, Junpu; Shui, Yahui; Liu, Jingxin; Xue, Yongjie
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.673 pp. 60-67
- combustion; feedstocks; sewage sludge; thermogravimetry
- ... The combustion behavior of municipal and residual petrochemical sludge and their co-combustion characteristics has been studied using differential thermal gravimetric (DTG) analysis. These experiments have focused on determining the effect of different heating rates and different sludge compositions on the co-combustion of mixed sludge feedstocks. Comparison of thermogravimetric and DTG results me ...
- Gómez-Garduño, Nayeli; Pfeiffer, Heriberto
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.673 pp. 129-137
- X-ray diffraction; carbon dioxide; carbonates; crystal structure; dissociation; ions; iron; oxygen; particle size; temperature
- ... Pristine and different Fe-containing lithium zirconate samples were synthesized by solid-state reaction and characterized by different structural, microstructural and chemical techniques. X-ray diffraction showed that iron atoms were only partially incorporated into lithium zirconate, preserving the main crystal structure. The rest of iron atoms were superficially supported as iron oxide. Moreover ...