Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Ki-Hoon; Bae, Jong-Seong; Yeum, Jeong Hyun; Park, Jaehyeung; Sung, Choonghyun; Kim, Jungsoo; Oh, Weontae
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.676 pp. 115-119
- aluminum; aluminum oxide; epoxides; graphene; heat; thermal conductivity; thermal radiation
- ... Heat-dissipative coating solutions with graphite and alumina as thermal conductive fillers were prepared, and the thermal conductivity and the thermal radiation characteristics were studied on the films cast from as-prepared solution. Thermal conductivity was separately measured in out-of-plane and in-plane directions of the film sample. Heat emissivity was measured from the surface of the film-co ...
- Shah, Dhaval B.; Patel, Kaushik M.; Joshi, Shashikant J.; Modi, Bharat A.; Patel, Arvind I.; Pariyal, Vishwajit
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.676 pp. 39-46
- activation energy; carbon fibers; composite materials; epoxides; equations; glass transition temperature; heat; tensile strength
- ... The composite materials have found widespread applications in aircraft, automobiles, sports, space, and defence industries. Understanding the cure behavior as well as resulted thermo-mechanical properties of a thermosetting system are essential in the development and optimization of composite fabrication processes. In this paper, HCU200/A45 carbon fiber prepreg along with HinpoxyC, HinpoxyVB, ARL1 ...