Jump to Main Content
- Szczotok, Anna M.; Kjøniksen, Anna-Lena; Rodriguez, Juan F.; Carmona, Manuel
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.676 pp. 64-70
- boiling point; diffusivity; equations; gases; heat; hexadecane; mass transfer; models; prediction; temperature; thermogravimetry; vapor pressure; volatilization
- ... Three different approaches to estimate the vapor pressure by thermogravimetric analyses (TGA) of commercial paraffins-based phase change materials (PCMs) have been compared. The known Langmuir vaporization relation and two additional models based on the mass transfer by molecular diffusion at isothermal and non-isothermal conditions, using the Fuller equation for estimating binary diffusion coeffi ...
- Shah, Dhaval B.; Patel, Kaushik M.; Joshi, Shashikant J.; Modi, Bharat A.; Patel, Arvind I.; Pariyal, Vishwajit
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.676 pp. 39-46
- activation energy; carbon fibers; composite materials; epoxides; equations; glass transition temperature; heat; tensile strength
- ... The composite materials have found widespread applications in aircraft, automobiles, sports, space, and defence industries. Understanding the cure behavior as well as resulted thermo-mechanical properties of a thermosetting system are essential in the development and optimization of composite fabrication processes. In this paper, HCU200/A45 carbon fiber prepreg along with HinpoxyC, HinpoxyVB, ARL1 ...