Jump to Main Content
- Zamfirescu, C.; Naterer, G.F.; Dincer, I.
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.512 no.1-2 pp. 40-48
- specific heat, etc ; combustion; energy; heat exchangers; heat production; heat pumps; heat transfer; hydrogen; hydrogen production; models; temperature; vapors; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In this paper, the feasibility of using cuprous chloride (CuCl) as a working fluid in a new high temperature heat pump with vapor compression is analyzed. The heat pump is integrated with a copper–chlorine (Cu–Cl) thermochemical water splitting cycle for internal heat recovery, temperature upgrades and hydrogen production. The minimum temperature of heat supply necessary for driving the water spli ...
- Kousksou, T.; Jamil, A.; El Omari, K.; Zeraouli, Y.; Le Guer, Y.
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.519 no.1-2 pp. 59-64
- specific heat, etc ; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; heat; mathematical models; phase transition; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and numerical simulations have been used to determine some kinetics parameters of phase change materials (PCM). The heating rate affects the development of the DSC thermograms and also the apparent specific heat capacity of the PCM during the phase change process. PCM geometry has also a definitive influence on the DSC thermograms and on the apparent specifi ...