Jump to Main Content
- T. Kousksou; A. Jamil; K. El Omari; Y. Zeraouli; Y. Le Guer
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.519 no.1-2 pp. 59-64
- specific heat, etc ; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; heat; mathematical models; phase transition; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and numerical simulations have been used to determine some kinetics parameters of phase change materials (PCM). The heating rate affects the development of the DSC thermograms and also the apparent specific heat capacity of the PCM during the phase change process. PCM geometry has also a definitive influence on the DSC thermograms and on the apparent ...
- R. Nicula; M. Stir; A. Wurm; J.M. Catalá-Civera; K. Ishizaki; S. Vaucher; E. Zhuravlev; C. Schick
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.526 no.1-2 pp. 137-142
- specific heat, etc ; phase transition; cobalt; X-ray diffraction; magnetic materials; heat; differential scanning calorimetry; thermal expansion; microwave treatment; temperature; X-radiation; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... -packed) to FCC (face centered cubic) transition of cobalt from in situ time-resolved X-ray diffraction experiments performed during magnetic (H-field) microwave heating. The X-ray calorimetry method yields specific heat capacity estimations that compare well with results from conventional differential scanning calorimetry measurements. In the presence of the 2.45GHz microwave H-field, an ‘anomalous ...