Jump to Main Content
- Qing, Chengsong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2013 v.568 pp. 115-121
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; catalysts; fluorescence; goethite; heat; heat treatment; hematite; micropores; porosity; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; surface area; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy
- ... XRD (X-ray diffraction), XRF (X-ray fluorescence), TG (thermogravimetry), FT-IES (Fourier transform infrared emission spectroscopy), FESEM (field emission scanning electron microscope), TEM (transmission electron microscope) and nitrogen–adsorption–desorption analysis were used to characterize the composition and thermal evolution of the structure of natural goethite. The in situ FT-IES demonstrat ...
- Qing, Chengsong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2012 v.545 pp. 20-25
- X-ray diffraction; aluminum; desorption; goethite; heat; iron; temperature
- ... Goethite and Al-substituted goethite were synthesized and were characterized using XRD and XRF. The kinetic study of goethite dehydrate was investigated by TG and DTG at different heating rates (2, 5, 10, 15, 20°C/min) and the effect of Al substitution for Fe on dehydrate was studied. The results showed that two types of absorbed water with the same Ed values of 3.4, 6.2kJ/mol were confirmed on go ...