Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yawen; He, Zheng; Chen, Guanghui; Liu, Min; Wang, Hui
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152308
- adulthood; adults; autoimmune diseases; chronic diseases; developmental toxicity; fetus; gender differences; glucocorticoids; malnutrition; parturition; synthetic glucocorticoids; xenobiotics
- ... Clinically, we apply synthetic glucocorticoids to treat fetal and maternal diseases, such as premature labor and autoimmune diseases. Although its clinical efficacy is positive, the fetus will be exposed to exogenous synthetic glucocorticoids. Prenatal adverse environments (such as xenobiotics exposure, malnutrition, infection, hypoxia and stress) can cause fetuses overexposure to excessive endoge ...
- Yu, Kailun; Zhang, Xiuli; Tan, Xuemei; Ji, Mengmeng; Chen, Yao; Tao, Yuchang; Liu, Manman; Yu, Zengli
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152311
- adulthood; adults; adverse effects; apoptosis; blood serum; direct contact; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; estrous cycle; females; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicular development; indirect contact; laboratory animals; luteinizing hormone; messenger RNA; ovarian follicles; pregnancy; progeny; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin; toxicity
- ... 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorobenze-p-dioxin (TCDD), one of representive Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs), has potential adverse effects on human health. Direct exposure to TCDD has been implicated in ovarian follicles development and functions deficits in adulthood. However, it is rarely reported whether indirect exposure to TCDD can cause similar negative impact on F3. The aim of our study was to eval ...