Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Zhenlin; Zhao, Qing; Chen, Minwei; Zhang, Jingnan; Ji, Lili
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152307
- Toll-like receptor 4; alanine; alanine transaminase; antioxidants; aspartate transaminase; bilirubin; blood serum; cytokines; endothelial cells; gene expression; heat shock proteins; histology; inflammation; liver; liver diseases; macrophages; messenger RNA; mitochondria; monocrotaline; myeloperoxidase; protein synthesis; rats; scanning electron microscopes; signal transduction; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Hepatic sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (HSOS) is a life-threatening liver disease caused by the damage to liver sinusoidal endothelial cells (LSECs). Liquiritigenin and liquiritin are two main compounds in Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma (Gan-cao). Our previous study has shown that both liquiritigenin and liquiritin alleviated monocrotaline (MCT)-induced HSOS in rats via inducing the activation of ...
- Yu, Kailun; Zhang, Xiuli; Tan, Xuemei; Ji, Mengmeng; Chen, Yao; Tao, Yuchang; Liu, Manman; Yu, Zengli
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152311
- adulthood; adults; adverse effects; apoptosis; blood serum; direct contact; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; estrous cycle; females; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicular development; indirect contact; laboratory animals; luteinizing hormone; messenger RNA; ovarian follicles; pregnancy; progeny; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin; toxicity
- ... 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorobenze-p-dioxin (TCDD), one of representive Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs), has potential adverse effects on human health. Direct exposure to TCDD has been implicated in ovarian follicles development and functions deficits in adulthood. However, it is rarely reported whether indirect exposure to TCDD can cause similar negative impact on F3. The aim of our study was to eval ...