Jump to Main Content
- Wen, Xiao; Zhao, Wen-hao; Chen, Lan-zhou; Qu, Wen; Liu, Han-xiao; Yan, Hui-yi; Hou, Li-fang; Ping, Jie
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152309
- ABC transporters; T-lymphocytes; animal models; autoimmune diseases; cholesterol; cholesterol homeostasis; females; mice; nicotine; progeny; small interfering RNA; thymocytes; transfection
- ... The recession of regulatory T cells (Tregs) contributes to development of autoimmune disease. Our previous study suggested that prenatal nicotine exposure (PNE) inhibited Tregs frequency in offspring, but the mechanisms are still uncertain. This study aimed to explore the molecular mechanisms of PNE-induced Tregs inhibition from the perspective of cellular cholesterol homeostasis both in vivo and ...
- Yu, Kailun; Zhang, Xiuli; Tan, Xuemei; Ji, Mengmeng; Chen, Yao; Tao, Yuchang; Liu, Manman; Yu, Zengli
- Toxicology 2019 v.428 pp. 152311
- adulthood; adults; adverse effects; apoptosis; blood serum; direct contact; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; estrous cycle; females; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicular development; indirect contact; laboratory animals; luteinizing hormone; messenger RNA; ovarian follicles; pregnancy; progeny; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin; toxicity
- ... 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorobenze-p-dioxin (TCDD), one of representive Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs), has potential adverse effects on human health. Direct exposure to TCDD has been implicated in ovarian follicles development and functions deficits in adulthood. However, it is rarely reported whether indirect exposure to TCDD can cause similar negative impact on F3. The aim of our study was to eval ...