Jump to Main Content
- Kharchoufa, Loubna; Merrouni, Ilyass Alami; Yamani, Amal; Elachouri, Mostafa
- Toxicon 2018 v.154 pp. 90-113
- poisonous plants, etc ; Internet; alkaloids; databases; glucosides; medicinal plants; medicine; people; phenolic compounds; terpenoids; toxic substances; toxicity; Morocco; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In the North Eastern region of Morocco, many people are interested in medicinal plants and their uses. However, the rationale for the utilization of medicinal plants has remained largely underestimated with little or no scientific data on plant safety. In this paper we attempt to describe and establish a detailed list of current knowledge in relation to the toxicity of these plants and to evaluate ...
- Jiang, Li; Huang, Tian
- Toxicon 2018 v.145 pp. 1-5
- poisonous plants, etc ; Tripterygium wilfordii; Vaccinium bracteatum; autumn; data collection; education programs; foodborne illness; gastrointestinal system; harvest date; ingestion; latent period; patients; people; poisoning; risk factors; river valleys; species identification; wasps; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Food poisoning due to wild wasp broods ingestion has long been noted in the upstream region of the Lancang river valley, Yunnan province, China. This study describes the epidemiological and clinical features of the poisoning and possible causes.Surveillance data collected between 2008 and 2016 were analyzed to produce demographic data on patients, information on clinical presentations, wasp specie ...