Jump to Main Content
- Ramalingam, N.; Ling, P.P.; Derksen, R.C.
- Transactions of the ASAE 2003 v.46 no.3 pp. 893
- image analysis, etc ; leaves; foliar spraying; spray deposition; algorithms; droplet studies; fluorescent dyes; cameras; automation; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Four dynamic thresholding algorithms were implemented and evaluated to segment the images of spray deposits on leaf surfaces. The algorithms were evaluated for accuracy to effectively segment the images that had non-uniform contrast between the droplets and the leaf background, and with varying intensities of the fluorescent tracer over uneven leaf surfaces. The analysis included segmentation of t ...
- Cheng, X.; Tao, Y.; Chen, Y.R.; Luo, Y.
- Transactions of the ASAE 2003 v.46 no.2 pp. 551
- image analysis, etc ; algorithms; apples; automatic detection; calyx; cameras; fruits; infrared radiation; sorting; stems; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A near-infrared (NIR) and mid-infrared (MIR) dual-camera imaging approach for online apple stem-end/calyx detection is presented in this article. How to distinguish the stem-end/calyx from a true defect is a persistent problem in apple defect sorting systems. In a single-camera NIR approach, the stem-end/calyx of an apple is usually confused with true defects and is often mistakenly sorted. In ord ...