Jump to Main Content
- Bornstein, J.; Garwood, S.; Doty, C.W.; Ryan, W.F.
- Transactions of the ASAE 1979 v.22 no.3 pp. 529
- drainage; fields; agricultural land; databases; information sources
- ... Data bases with possible references to drainage are listed, and a procedure for compiling an individually tailored bibliography to cover a specific aspect of drainage from computer based data sources on retrieval systems is described. The searching process is outlined in steps and the techniques of on line - off line and current awareness - retrospective searching are outlined. Sample computer pri ...
- Gilbert, R.G.; Nakayama, F.S.; Bucks, D.A.
- Transactions of the ASAE 1979 v.22 no.3 pp. 514
- Citrus; acids; bioactive properties; carbonates; chemical composition; chemical treatment; control methods; equipment maintenance and repair; filtration; fruit trees; growth and development; hypochlorites; microbial growth; microirrigation; pollution load; river water; sand; screening; water quality; water treatment; Arizona; Colorado River
- ... Trickle irrigation experiments using Colorado River irrigation water on citrus trees in southwestern Arizona were conducted to evaluate clogging of emitters and to investigate methods for controlling clogging. Clogging is related to the water quality in terms of the suspended sediment load, chemical composition, and biological activity. Various combinations of six water treatments, including scree ...