Jump to Main Content
- Song, D.; Zhou, X.; Peng, Q.; Chen, Y.; Zhang, F.; Huang, T.; Zhang, T.; Li, A.; Huang, D.; Wu, Q.; He, H.; Tang, Y.
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2015 v.62 no.6 pp. 575-580
- piglets, etc ; Deltacoronavirus; Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus; amino acid sequences; diarrhea; emerging diseases; etiological agents; genome; mixed infection; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; surveys; China; United States; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... To identify and characterize aetiologic agent(s) associated with an outbreak of a severe diarrhoea in piglets in Jiangxi, China, in March 2015, a nested reverse transcription–polymerase chain reaction (RT‐PCR) for the detection of porcine deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) was developed. A survey based on the nested RT‐PCR established indicated that the monoinfection of PDCoV (33.71%) and coinfection of PDC ...
- Han, Z.; Liu, Y.; Wang, G.; He, Y.; Hu, S.; Li, Y.; Shi, W.; Wu, J.; Wang, S.; Liu, H.; Cai, X.
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2015 v.62 no.5 pp. e1
- piglets, etc ; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; blood serum; cell-mediated immunity; emerging diseases; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-10; interleukin-12; interleukin-6; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; tissues; transforming growth factor beta; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; viral load; viruses; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The CH‐1a and HuN4 strains of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) show different pathogenicities in pigs. To understand host immune responses against these viruses, we investigated the dynamic changes in cytokine levels produced in peripheral blood of piglets infected with the highly pathogenic PRRSV HuN4 strain or the CH‐1a strain. Clinical signs, virus loads and serum cyt ...