Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2019 v.66 no.2 pp. 1063-1066
- Influenza A virus; Larus crassirostris; antibodies; bird diseases; blood serum; chickens; ecology; emerging diseases; genes; genetic markers; hemagglutination; humans; monitoring; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; virulence; viruses; wild birds; wildlife diseases; China; Europe; North America
- ... Low pathogenic avian influenza viruses circulate in wild birds but are occasionally transmitted to other species, including poultry, mammals and humans. To date, infections with low pathogenic avian influenza viruses of HA subtype 6, HA subtype 7, HA subtype 9 and HA subtype 10 among humans have been reported. However, the epidemiology, genetics and ecology of low pathogenic avian influenza viruse ...
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2019 v.66 no.2 pp. 729-742
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; Streptococcus suis; bacterial infections; blood; cytokines; emerging diseases; macrophages; mixed infection; mortality; myocarditis; pandemic; pathogenicity; peritonitis; pneumonia; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; serotypes; swine; China
- ... Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS), an economically significant pandemic disease, commonly results in increased impact of bacterial infections, including those by Streptococcus suis (S. suis). In recent years, PRRS virus (PRRSV) NADC30‐like strain has emerged in different regions of China, and coinfected with S. suis and PRRSV has also gradually increased in clinical performance. ...