Jump to Main Content
- Linga R. Gutha; Divakar Purushottam; Aruna Veeramachaneni; Sarita Tigulla; Vikas Kodappully; Chandana Enjala; Hitendrasinh Rajput; Jennifer Anderson; Bonnie Hong; Jean Schmidt; Shveta Bagga
- Transgenic research 2018 v.27 no.4 pp. 331-342
- actin; corn; crops; developmental stages; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; field experimentation; genotype; glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; growing season; hybrids; leaves; models; peptide elongation factors; plant tissues; safety assessment; transgenic plants; India
- ... Genetically modified (GM) crops undergo large scale multi-location field trials to characterize agronomics, composition, and the concentration of newly expressed protein(s) [herein referred to as transgenic protein(s)]. The concentration of transgenic proteins in different plant tissues and across the developmental stages of the plant is considered in the safety assessment of GM crops. Reference o ...
- Kim Schilders; Evelien Eenjes; Gabriëla Edel; Anne Boerema de Munck; Marjon Buscop van Kempen; Jeroen Demmers; René Wijnen; Dick Tibboel; Robbert J. Rottier
- Transgenic research 2018 v.27 no.1 pp. 75-85
- DNA; DNA-binding domains; animal models; biotinylation; cell differentiation; developmental stages; epithelial cells; genes; genetic engineering; homozygosity; lungs; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; mice; morphogenesis; phenotype; streptavidin; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; translation (genetics)
- ... Sox2 is a Sry-box containing family member of related transcription factors sharing homology in their DNA binding domain. Sox2 is important during different stages of development, and previously we showed that Sox2 plays an important role in branching morphogenesis and epithelial cell differentiation in lung development. The transcriptional activity of Sox2 depends on its interaction with other pr ...
- PubMed Central: