Jump to Main Content
- Mahabir, E.; Reindl, K.; Mysliwietz, J.; Needham, J.; Bulian, D.; Markoullis, K.; Scherb, H.; Schmidt, J.
- Transgenic research 2009 v.18 no.1 pp. 45-57
- germ cells; Hepatovirus A; blastocyst; mice; cultured cells; viruses; embryonic stem cells; pups
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the susceptibility of murine embryonic stem (mESCs) to mouse hepatitis virus (MHV-A59) and mouse minute virus (MMVp) and the effect of these viruses on germline transmission (GLT) and the serological status of recipients and pups. When recipients received 10 blastocysts, each injected with 10⁰ TCID₅₀ MHV-A59, three out of five recipients and four out of 14 pu ...
- PubMed Central:
- Adamczyk, John J. Jr.; Perera, Omaththage; Meredith, William R.
- Transgenic research 2009 v.18 no.1 pp. 143
- Gossypium hirsutum; cotton; transgenic plants; transgenes; plant-incorporated protectants; Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. berliner; crystal proteins; insecticidal proteins; delta-endotoxins; gene expression; messenger RNA; polymerase chain reaction; cultivars
- ... Commercial cultivars of Bollgard cotton, Gossypium hirsutum L., differ in the amount of expressed Cry1Ac protein. However, the plant-mechanism for which this occurs is still unknown. Using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (qPCR), we developed a method to determine if differences in the overall level of Cry1Ac among Bollgard lines could be correlated to the mRNA transcripts. Our dat ...