Jump to Main Content
- Du, Qingzhang; Wei, Zunzheng; Zhao, Xing; Yang, Xiaohui; Ci, Dong; Zhang, Deqiang
- Tree genetics & genomes 2016 v.12 no.5 pp. 91
- Populus simonii; bioinformatics; drought; epistasis; genes; genetic variation; growth and development; heat shock proteins; heat stress; leaves; linkage disequilibrium; molecular cloning; perennials; plant response; roots; single nucleotide polymorphism; sugars; temperature; transcription factors; tree growth; xylem; China
- ... Heat shock transcription factors (Hsfs) play a crucial role in plant growth and development, but the significance of Hsfs is not clearly understood in long-lived perennial plants. Here, two class A Hsf members (PsHsfA1c1 and PsHsfA7a1) were identified in Populus simonii, an important and pioneering species in northern China, using bioinformatics analysis and molecular cloning. Tissue-specific expr ...
- Li, Yuan-Yuan; Meng, Dong; Li, Mingjun; Cheng, Lailiang
- Tree genetics & genomes 2016 v.12 no.4 pp. 82
- Malus domestica; apples; basic-leucine zipper transcription factors; drought; fruiting; gene expression regulation; genes; growth and development; leaves; leucine zipper; models; plant growth; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; salt stress; stress response; stress tolerance; transcription (genetics)
- ... The basic leucine zipper (bZIP) family is one of the largest transcription factor (TF) families in plants, which play crucial roles in plant growth and development. bZIP proteins are involved in multiple biological processes, as well as responses to various biotic/abiotic stresses. Although genome-wide analysis of the bZIP gene family has been conducted in several plant species, only few comprehen ...