Jump to Main Content
- Cunwu Zuo; Juan Mao; Zhongjian Chen; Mingyu Chu; Hu Duo; Baihong Chen
- Tree genetics & genomes 2018 v.14 no.5 pp. 75
- Valsa mali; abscisic acid; apples; auxins; biosynthesis; breeding; calcium; calcium signaling; cell walls; crop production; cultivars; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; growth and development; jasmonic acid; pathogenicity; pathogens; phloem; plant development; plant growth; plant response; resistance genes; sequence analysis; East Asia
- ... Valsa canker caused by the necrotrophic pathogen Valsa mali (Vm) severely affects apple production in Eastern Asia. The molecular basis underlying the apple response to Vm infection is poorly understood. Hence, we performed RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) to investigate the dynamic gene expression profiles of a major apple cultivar, ‘Changfu No.2’, during Vm infection. Compared with the control (C), 104, ...
- Yuan-Yuan Li; Dong Meng; Mingjun Li; Lailiang Cheng
- Tree genetics & genomes 2016 v.12 no.4 pp. 82
- Malus domestica; apples; basic-leucine zipper transcription factors; drought; fruiting; gene expression regulation; genes; growth and development; leaves; leucine zipper; models; plant growth; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; salt stress; stress response; stress tolerance; transcription (genetics)
- ... The basic leucine zipper (bZIP) family is one of the largest transcription factor (TF) families in plants, which play crucial roles in plant growth and development. bZIP proteins are involved in multiple biological processes, as well as responses to various biotic/abiotic stresses. Although genome-wide analysis of the bZIP gene family has been conducted in several plant species, only few comprehen ...