Jump to Main Content
- Lowe, Kristin M.; Riaz, Summaira; Walker, M. Andrew
- Tree genetics & genomes 2009 v.5 no.1 pp. 71-80
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Vitis rupestris; Vitis vinifera; chromosome mapping; cultivars; disease resistance; genes; genetic background; grapes; parentage; parents; rootstocks; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Recombination rate data are presented for three populations of grape based on framework genetic linkage maps developed with simple-sequence repeat markers. These linkage maps were constructed from different Vitis species and represent three genetic backgrounds. The first population is pure Vitis vinifera, derived from a cross of the European cultivars Riesling and Cabernet Sauvignon. The second is ...
- Moreira, Flavia M.; Madini, Alberto; Marino, Rosanna; Zulini, Luca; Stefanini, Marco; Velasco, Riccardo; Kozma, Pal; Grando, M. Stella
- Tree genetics & genomes 2011 v.7 no.1 pp. 153-167
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Plasmopara viticola; Vitis amurensis; Vitis rotundifolia; Vitis vinifera; chromosome mapping; crossing; cultivars; disease resistance; downy mildew; genes; genetic markers; grapes; hybrids; leaves; linkage groups; loci; microsatellite repeats; progeny; quantitative trait loci; single nucleotide polymorphism; single-stranded conformational polymorphism; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Two populations (Pop) segregating quantitatively for resistance to downy mildew (DM), caused by Plasmopara viticola, were used to construct genetic maps and to carry out quantitative trait locus (QTL) analysis. Pop1 comprised of 174 F₁ individuals from a cross of ‘Moscato Bianco', a susceptible Vitis vinifera cultivar, and a resistant individual of Vitis riparia. Pop2 consisted of 94 progeny from ...