Jump to Main Content
- Rojo, Jesús; Salido, Patricia; Pérez-Badia, Rosa
- Trees 2015 v.29 no.4 pp. 1235-1245
- alternate bearing, etc ; Olea europaea; branches; cold treatment; crop production; crops; cultivars; dormancy; environmental factors; flowering; flowers; hypersensitivity; olives; pollen; rain; spatial variation; temperature; temporal variation; tree crown; trees; Mediterranean region; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... KEY MESSAGE : The olive pollen production showed a variation related to temperature and rainfall during dormancy period. A correlation was found between the number of olive tree inflorescences and airborne pollen counts. Analysis of pollen production in crops such as the olive is of particular agronomical value, in that it can help to predict final harvest outcomes. Since olive pollen is a major c ...
- Roussos, P.A.; Pontikis, C.A.; Zoti, M.A.
- Trees 2004 v.18 no.1 pp. 61-69
- alternate bearing, etc ; Pistacia vera; fruit trees; cultivars; polyamines; spermidine; spermine; chemical constituents of plants; buds; abscission; branches; shoots; leaves; putrescine; Greece; Show all 15 Subjects