Jump to Main Content
- Rahimi, Parvaneh; Joseph, Yvonne
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 367-374
- Alzheimer disease; Parkinson disease; acetylcholine; biomarkers; biosensors; choline; commercialization; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; liver; metabolism; metabolites; monitoring; muscles; neoplasms; neurotransmitters; risk
- ... Choline is an essential nutrient that is crucial for normal cellular function and its daily intake is recommended by the U.S. National Academy of Sciences. Choline and its derivatives play important roles in such events as neurotransmitter acetylcholine synthesis, cell-membrane signaling, liver and muscle function. Choline deficiency is now thought to have an impact on disorders such as Alzheimer' ...
- Li, Shijie; Liu, Yang; Ma, Qiang
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 277-292
- biomarkers; biosensors; carbohydrates; catalysts; diagnostic techniques; electrochemiluminescence; electrodes; image analysis; monitoring; nanoparticles; neoplasms; nucleic acids; quantum dots; therapeutics
- ... Electrochemiluminescence (ECL) sensing have been widely studied for analytical sensing and biological analysis with high sensitivity, simplified optical setup, wide detection range, and low background noise. Recently, a few researches about nanoparticle (NP)-based ECL cytosensor and cell ECL imaging have been reported, which provide a significant boost for single cell detection, early cancer diagn ...