Jump to Main Content
- Kucherenko, I.S.; Topolnikova, Ya.V.; Soldatkin, O.O.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 160-172
- biofouling; biosensors; blood serum; diagnostic techniques; electrodes; lactate 2-monooxygenase; lactate dehydrogenase; lactic acid; liquids; pyruvate oxidase; pyruvic acid
- ... This review analyzes electrochemical biosensors for the determination of lactate (lactic acid) and pyruvate (pyruvic acid) concentrations in liquid samples, especially in the blood serum. The biosensor systems for the simultaneous determination of both substances and commercial variants of the biosensors are presented, and the biosensors for medical diagnostics are highlighted. The information con ...
- Li, Shijie; Liu, Yang; Ma, Qiang
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 277-292
- biomarkers; biosensors; carbohydrates; catalysts; diagnostic techniques; electrochemiluminescence; electrodes; image analysis; monitoring; nanoparticles; neoplasms; nucleic acids; quantum dots; therapeutics
- ... Electrochemiluminescence (ECL) sensing have been widely studied for analytical sensing and biological analysis with high sensitivity, simplified optical setup, wide detection range, and low background noise. Recently, a few researches about nanoparticle (NP)-based ECL cytosensor and cell ECL imaging have been reported, which provide a significant boost for single cell detection, early cancer diagn ...