Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiaoyong; Cai, Pengfei; Sun, Cuirong; Pan, Yuanjiang
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 148-162
- analytical chemistry; biomass; carbohydrates; chemical industry; desorption; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic liquids; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; raw materials
- ... Carbohydrates are important raw materials in the chemical industry and they also play significant roles in biological systems. Ionic liquids (ILs), the promising and designable green solvents, have been proposed as an alternative to traditional organic solvents. In light of their unique physicochemical properties, ILs have a good many applications for carbohydrates. This review provides a compilat ...
- Kurowska-Susdorf, Aleksandra; Zwierżdżyński, Marcin; Bevanda, Anita Martinović; Talić, Stanislava; Ivanković, Anita; Płotka-Wasylka, Justyna
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 185-196
- analytical chemistry; case studies; curriculum; green chemistry; social responsibility
- ... Green Analytical Chemistry (GAC) is the idea which every analytical chemist should be familiar of. Due to continuous improvement in the subject both from the aspects of theory and experimentation, the dynamic way analytical chemistry studies are evolving in the frame of chemistry degrees should not be surprising. Recently, many efforts have been made in order to include Green Chemistry principles ...