Jump to Main Content
- Costa Queiroz, Maria Eugênia; Donizeti de Souza, Israel; Marchioni, Camila
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 261-278
- carbon; coatings; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic liquids; nanoparticles; solid phase microextraction; sorption
- ... In-tube solid-phase microextraction (in-tube SPME) with capillary column as extraction device allows direct coupling to high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems. This technique associates the advantages of on-line systems with the advantages of miniaturized systems. Since its development, in-tube SPME has been continuously improved. New couplings have also been evaluated on the basis ...
- Liu, Aifeng; Zhao, Zongshan; Qu, Guangbo; Shen, Zhaoshuang; Liang, Xiangfeng; Shi, Jianbo; Jiang, Guibing
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 85-99
- carbon; computer software; derivatization; environmental impact; models; quantitative analysis; spectral analysis
- ... The structural identification as well as quantitative analysis of transformation and degradation (T/D) products of tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) and its derivatives can provide useful information on the corresponding T/D mechanism as well as environmental impact. However, it is still a great challenge to analyze trace levels of T/D products, both unknown and known products, as a result of the comp ...