Jump to Main Content
- De Boeck, Marieke; Dehaen, Wim; Tytgat, Jan; Cuypers, Eva
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 73-84
- anions; cations; drugs; flammability; forensic sciences; green chemistry; ionic liquids; microextraction; physicochemical properties; toxicity; toxicology; volatile organic compounds
- ... In forensic toxicology, scientists are faced with complex samples and trace concentrations of low-dose legal and illegal drugs. To enable accurate and sensitive analysis, a thorough sample preparation step is crucial. In the context of green chemistry, sample preparation techniques are rapidly evolving. Microextractions are introduced to avoid the use of large solvent volumes and obtain high analy ...
- Jamrógiewicz, Marzena; Pieńkowska, Krystyna
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 118-127
- active ingredients; drugs; markets
- ... Pharmaceutical development is mostly focused on the research leading to approval of a new and viable active substance. However, there is a number of old generation compounds that are still being used in contemporary medicinal practice. So that new analytical developments should cover not only the safety of newly developed drug substances, which is obvious, but should also be directed into the sear ...