Jump to Main Content
- Klampfl, Christian W.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 13-26
- biosolids; drug residues; environmental assessment; fertilizers; humans; irrigation; metabolites; sewage treatment; soil
- ... Residues of pharmaceuticals are ubiquitous in the environment, due to the increased use of drugs for treating humans and animals. If in agriculture water or biosolids from sewage treatment plants or manure from treated animals are used for irrigation or as a fertilizer respectively, drug residues may come into contact with plants. Subsequently these substances may be taken up, be translocated and ...
- Zhang, Shaoliang; Wang, Jiuqi; Liu, Xu; Qu, Fengjuan; Wang, Xueshan; Wang, Xinrui; Li, Yu; Sun, Yankun
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 62-72
- additives; analytical methods; aquatic ecosystems; bioactive properties; environmental assessment; microplastics; pollution; risk; risk assessment; terrestrial ecosystems
- ... Microplastics (MP) (<5 mm) are crucial pollution which are widely distributes in the environment. Recently, the studies of MP have increased rapidly due to increasing awareness of the potential and growing risks of biological effects during storage and disposal. However, due to limitations in analytical methods and the methods of environmental risk assessment, the distribution and biological effec ...