Jump to Main Content
- Kurowska-Susdorf, Aleksandra; Zwierżdżyński, Marcin; Bevanda, Anita Martinović; Talić, Stanislava; Ivanković, Anita; Płotka-Wasylka, Justyna
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 185-196
- analytical chemistry; case studies; curriculum; green chemistry; social responsibility
- ... Green Analytical Chemistry (GAC) is the idea which every analytical chemist should be familiar of. Due to continuous improvement in the subject both from the aspects of theory and experimentation, the dynamic way analytical chemistry studies are evolving in the frame of chemistry degrees should not be surprising. Recently, many efforts have been made in order to include Green Chemistry principles ...
- De Boeck, Marieke; Dehaen, Wim; Tytgat, Jan; Cuypers, Eva
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 73-84
- anions; cations; drugs; flammability; forensic sciences; green chemistry; ionic liquids; microextraction; physicochemical properties; toxicity; toxicology; volatile organic compounds
- ... In forensic toxicology, scientists are faced with complex samples and trace concentrations of low-dose legal and illegal drugs. To enable accurate and sensitive analysis, a thorough sample preparation step is crucial. In the context of green chemistry, sample preparation techniques are rapidly evolving. Microextractions are introduced to avoid the use of large solvent volumes and obtain high analy ...