Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Rui; Zhou, Hongwei; Liu, Mingchen; Yan, Hongyuan; Qiao, Xiaoqiang
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 1-12
- electrochromatography; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic liquids; physicochemical properties; solid phase extraction
- ... Because of their excellent physicochemical characteristics, ionic liquids (ILs) have been widely reported as new monomers to fabricate versatile monolithic columns with improved separation efficiency and excellent selectivity. In this study, a systematic summary of the recently reported ILs-based monolithic columns was performed. We paid much attention to the characteristics of the introduced ILs ...
- De Boeck, Marieke; Dehaen, Wim; Tytgat, Jan; Cuypers, Eva
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 73-84
- anions; cations; drugs; flammability; forensic sciences; green chemistry; ionic liquids; microextraction; physicochemical properties; toxicity; toxicology; volatile organic compounds
- ... In forensic toxicology, scientists are faced with complex samples and trace concentrations of low-dose legal and illegal drugs. To enable accurate and sensitive analysis, a thorough sample preparation step is crucial. In the context of green chemistry, sample preparation techniques are rapidly evolving. Microextractions are introduced to avoid the use of large solvent volumes and obtain high analy ...