Jump to Main Content
- Surya, Sandeep G.; Raval, Harshil N.; Ahmad, Rafiq; Sonar, Prashant; Salama, Khaled N.; Rao, V.Ramgopal
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 27-36
- geometry; manufacturing; monitoring; polymers; transistors
- ... Organic field effect transistors (OFETs) have been the focus of sensing application research during the last two decades. In comparison to their inorganic counterparts, OFETs have multiple advantages such as low-cost manufacturing, large area coverage, flexibility, and readily tunable electronic material properties. To date, various organic semiconductors (OSCs), both polymers and small molecules, ...
- Baig, Nadeem; Sajid, Muhammad; Saleh, Tawfik A.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 47-61
- carbon nanotubes; carbon quantum dots; electrochemistry; fullerene; graphene; nanorods; polymers; sensors (equipment); specific ion electrodes
- ... Electroanalytical devices have entered into the entirely new phase due to the utilization of the nanomaterials for the fabrication of electrochemical sensors. Nanomaterials with controlled morphologies and better surface functionalization offer ultrasensitive and selective electrode surfaces for electrochemical detection. The recent literature search on the fabrication of electrochemical sensors c ...