Jump to Main Content
- Llompart, Maria; Celeiro, Maria; García-Jares, Carmen; Dagnac, Thierry
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.112 pp. 1-12
- coatings; cold; drugs; environmental fate; forensic sciences; mass spectrometry; persistent organic pollutants; personal care products; pesticides; physicochemical properties; solid phase microextraction; solvents
- ... Solid-phase microextraction is a well-established green solvent free extraction technique with a large number of applications in different fields such as food, forensic, biomedical, and the environment. The present review comprehensively describes the most recent applications mostly reported from 2013 of SPME for the extraction of environmental pollutants including persistent organic pollutants (P ...
- David, Frank; Ochiai, Nobuo; Sandra, Pat
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.112 pp. 102-111
- coatings; composite polymers; derivatization; desorption; diffusivity; drugs; ethylene glycol; foams; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glass transition temperature; hemorrhage; hydrophobicity; ice; liquids; permeability; polar compounds; polydimethylsiloxane; polyurethanes; solutes; solvents; standard operating procedures; thermal properties
- ... Stir bar sorptive extraction (SBSE) has been developed nearly 20 years ago and was commercialized as Twister very soon after its introduction. Main appreciated features by its users are the solventless extraction, predictable extraction efficiencies, very high sensitivities when applied in combination with thermal desorption (TD) - GC-MS, multiple use for determinations in gaseous and aqueous matr ...