Jump to Main Content
- Llompart, Maria; Celeiro, Maria; García-Jares, Carmen; Dagnac, Thierry
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.112 pp. 1-12
- coatings; cold; drugs; environmental fate; forensic sciences; mass spectrometry; persistent organic pollutants; personal care products; pesticides; physicochemical properties; solid phase microextraction; solvents
- ... Solid-phase microextraction is a well-established green solvent free extraction technique with a large number of applications in different fields such as food, forensic, biomedical, and the environment. The present review comprehensively describes the most recent applications mostly reported from 2013 of SPME for the extraction of environmental pollutants including persistent organic pollutants (P ...
- Gómez-Ríos, German A.; Mirabelli, Mario F.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.112 pp. 201-211
- analytical chemistry; forensic sciences; industry; instrumentation; mass spectrometry; prognosis; rapid methods; solid phase microextraction
- ... Although multiple investigations into the benefits of directly interfacing SPME devices to MS instrumentation for rapid analysis of complex matrices have been ongoing for over 2 decades, several external factors have contributed to keeping these developments in the shadows. Among them, one can highlight the prejudice against microextraction technologies and ambient mass spectrometry, the lack of c ...