Jump to Main Content
- Martínez-Bueno, M.J.; Gómez Ramos, M.J.; Bauer, A.; Fernández-Alba, A.R.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 191-203
- chemical species; computer software; data collection; databases; food contact surfaces; food packaging; food-packaging materials; information processing; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; quantitative analysis; risk assessment; screening
- ... Identification and quantitative determination of analytes released from food contact materials (FCMs) is still an analytical challenge for scientists since neither chemical nor spectral databases nor analytical standards are available. Gas and liquid chromatography hyphenated to a variety of accurate mass analyzers based on the use of high-resolution have been used for this purpose. In this review ...
- Zhang, Tian-Yi; Li, Sha; Zhu, Quan-Fei; Wang, Qing; Hussain, Dilshad; Feng, Yu-Qi
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019
- amines; chemical bonding; chemical species; derivatization; detection limit; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; moieties; nucleic acids; phosphates; thiols
- ... Chemical derivatization-based liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-MS) technique is an effective analytical tool for trace small-molecular weight compounds analysis present in complex samples. Chemical derivatization techniques can improve the detection sensitivity, selectivity, chromatographic separation and identification capability of LC-ESI-MS analysis. In th ...