Jump to Main Content
- Manzanares Palenzuela, C. Lorena; Pumera, Martin
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2018 v.103 pp. 110-118
- analytical chemistry; biosensors; explosives; genotoxicity; geometry; manufacturing; metabolites; microfluidic technology; nerve agents; pharmacokinetics; screening
- ... 3D printing has revolutionized the concept of object manufacturing, making an enormous impact on industry and economy. The technology has found a niche in countless fields, including scientific research. It has rendered practical solutions to scientific problems by offering tailored-shaped devices with exquisite control in design and geometry and through the versatility of printable materials. App ...
- Zhai, Hong Lin; Li, Bao Qiong; Chen, Jing; Wang, Xue; Xu, Min Li; Liu, Jin Jin; Lu, Shao Hua
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2018 v.103 pp. 119-125
- analytical chemistry; fluorescence; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; prediction; protein phosphorylation; qualitative analysis; quantitative analysis; quantitative structure-activity relationships
- ... The extraction of chemical information in samples is essential to analytical modeling. In this contribution, the applications of several image moments on the analyses of chemical signals are introduced, including the quantitative analysis of multiple target components in mixture and the qualitative analysis of samples, based on the chemical spectra obtained from HPLC coupled with photodiode array ...