Jump to Main Content
- Fabjanowicz, Magdalena; Płotka-Wasylka, Justyna; Namieśnik, Jacek
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2018 v.103 pp. 21-33
- analytical methods; bacteria; climate; fruits; fungi; grapes; people; red wines; resveratrol; soil; winemaking
- ... Resveratrol is a compound synthesized by plants in response to unfavorable conditions of growth like mechanical injury, siege of bacteria or fungi and UV exposure. It is concentrated mostly in grapes skin and further more in the products made from grapes especially red wines. Each wine is characterized by different amount of given stilbene since its occurrence is affected by many factors like: typ ...
- Khedri, Mostafa; Ramezani, Mohammad; Rafatpanah, Houshang; Abnous, Khalil
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2018 v.103 pp. 126-136
- allergenicity; allergens; analytical methods; antibodies; aptasensors; cross contamination; electrochemistry; food chain; food contamination; foods; manufacturing; oligonucleotides; risk factors
- ... Triggering unpredictable allergic reactions associated with the presence of hidden allergens in the food chains have raised the need for precise, fast and reliable analytical methods to identify food allergens in different sources. Unintentional cross contamination of food products with allergen sources during production, transformation or processing is also an important risk factor for triggering ...