Jump to Main Content
- Jurowski, Kamil; Kochan, Kamila; Walczak, Justyna; Barańska, Małgorzata; Piekoszewski, Wojciech; Buszewski, Bogusław
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 276-289
- analytical chemistry; biomedical research; lipids; spectroscopy
- ... In studies lipidomics increasingly uses advanced analytical techniques. Due to the fact that lipids are usually embedded in a matrix and is not present in free form, there is a need to properly prepare a sample. For studies of biological samples associated with medical lipidomics, very important is the issue of storage of samples. The article describes the latest trends related to the storage of s ...
- Soleymani, Jafar; Perez-Guaita, David; Hasanzadeh, Mohammad; Shadjou, Nasrin; Jouyban, Abolghasem
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 122-142
- biomedical research; blood; detection limit; disease detection; early diagnosis; hematologic tests; morbidity; mortality; patents; spectroscopy
- ... The early diagnosis of diseases is crucial for reducing morbidity and mortality and also for improving the quality of treatment process. Among various biological samples used to follow up the concentrations of disease markers, whole blood sensing can efficiently decrease analysis time by means of introducing methods with no pretreatment. In addition, the direct detection of markers in whole blood ...